GRAND HYATT HOTEL INFORMATION
The official Continental Congress hotel is the Grand Hyatt Washington located at 1000 H Street NW. NSDAR has contracted with the Grand Hyatt Hotel and information will be released in the next few weeks.
JW MARRIOTT HOTEL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA DAUGHTERS
The State Society has secured a block of rooms at the JW Marriott Hotel, 1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, during the week of the 125th Continental Congress, June 11-June 19, 2016.
The California Congressional Tea will be held at the JW Marriott Hotel, Tuesday, June 14, 2016, from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. More information about this event will be published in the future.
If you wish to stay at the JW, you can begin reserving rooms now at any time of day.
The California room block is available from Saturday, June 11 through Sunday, June 19, 2016. If you wish to stay on other dates, the California rate may not be available.
Reservations close February 4, 2016. Any unused rooms will be released to the hotel and additional rooms may be only be available at the then-current available rate. This room block may be used up very quickly, so it is advised that you make your reservation now.
Please note: National Defense Night is planned for Saturday night. Consider staying for this amazing evening when making your reservations.
1. You can book at the JW by phone or via Passkey.
* The phone number is (202) 393-2000; ask for the California State Congressional Tea 2016 rate
* PASSKEY website>> This takes you right to our block – no password needed.
I tested it with my reservation and it worked like a charm!
Make sure you list your roommate on your reservation so we have a complete list of those staying at the JW.
2. Room rates – all will have tax added (current at that time, 14.5% at this time)
* Single: $259
* Double: $259
* Triple: $279
* Quads: $299
3. This room block is NOT open to non-California DAR members, unless sharing a room with a California DAR member. Please do not share reservation information with anyone out-of-state. The room list will be reviewed periodically to make sure that those listed are California members.
4. Your first room night will be charged to your credit card, or a deposit will be required.
5. CANCELLATION DEADLINE: 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on scheduled day of arrival.
6. If you have to cancel your trip, please let the state vice regent know so we can see if anyone needs your room.
7. If you are unable to get a room, please contact the state vice regent so she can see if the hotel will release more rooms.
Come and celebrate 125 Years of NSDAR in the city of our birth!!