Chapters located near USO Centers are encouraged to make contact with the centers, to determine needs for volunteers and donations of food and comfort items. Note: Please do not send funds. Suggested items are listed below.
HELP US KEEP THE COFFEE ON!
Your donation of needed items will help us continue to provide a home-like center to serve those who selflessly serve us. Popular food items the troops enjoy and supplies utilized include:
* BOTTLED WATER (INDIVIDUAL SIZE)
* CANNED SOFT DRINKS (INDIVIDUAL SIZE)
* CANNED JUICES (INDIVIDUAL SIZE)
* SNACK PACKS (TUNA, CHICKEN)
* POP TARTS
* WRAPPED CANDY
* ENERGY AND GRANOLA BARS
* CHIPS AND SALTY SNACKS (INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED)
* PACKAGED CRACKERS (INDIVIDUAL SIZE)
* FROZEN SANDWICHES (HOT POCKETS, WHITE CASTLE BURGERS, ETC.)
* FROZEN BURRITOS (INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED)
* FROZEN BREAKFAST SANDWICHES (INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED)
* CANNED FRUITS (INDIVIDUAL SIZE)
* VIENNA SAUSAGES (INDIVIDUAL SIZE)
* CEREALS (INDIVIDUAL SIZE)
* STORE GIFT CARDS (COSTCO, SMART AND FINAL, ETC.)* DISPOSABLE DRINKING CUPS
* DISPOSABLE CUTTLERY
* PAPER PLATES AND BOWLS
* HAND SANITIZERS
If you have any questions, please contact this chairman.
State Project Patriot Chairman