The deadline to finalize your Chapter Achievement (CAA) and Master Questionnaire (MQ) forms is January 31 at 9:00 p.m. (PDT).
Using the electronic Chapter Achievement form is easy, requires no signatures, and Sections 1,2,4 and 5 are pre-filled for you. Just log into e-Membership:
– on the left menu select “CAA-Electronic”
– then select “Open Chapter Achievement – Chapter Entry”
– after entering your information, select “Save and Tally”
If you wish to save a copy of the form to your computer and/or print a copy:
– select “Main Menu” button
– click on “Create Printable PDF of the Electronic CAA form”
If you don’t have login access available to you for e-Membership, call your chapter regent or another chapter officer that has access, and with information in hand, it can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes.
The electronic Master Questionnaire can be accessed thru e-Membership (if you have access) or thru the DAR Members’ website using the chapter pin code available from your regent. It is available on the main e-Membership page after logging in. You can also email or call the state chairman to get your pin number.
Electronic Master Questionnaire:
– select “Launch Master Questionnaire”
– then “Open Master Questionnaire”
– enter your information
– click on “Main Menu” and select “Log Out of Master Questionnaire”
– or if you are completely finished, select “Mark Master Questionnaire Complete”
Remember, you can always go back and add or edit any information on the MQ up to the deadline. Just be sure to mark it complete before the deadline.
If you need additional information or have questions, please contact the state chairman via email or call (209) 480-7563.
State Chairman, Chapter Achievement & Master Questionnaire